Home Comfort USA and Ken Starr & Landon Brewer Ripped US Off!!!
Do not use Home Comfort USA for any of their residential services offerings or do not extend to them any services. The owner and CEO Ken Starr as well as the CFO Landon Brewer both lack integrity and business ethics and will completely rip you off just as they did to us.
Our firm met with the owner of Home Comfort USA Ken Starr as well as the Home Comfort USA marketing department and proposed services in a series of 3 meetings. At the end of meeting 3 the CEO Ken Starr as well as the Home Comfort USA controller reviewed our contract, terms & conditions, as well as business policies well and then Ken signed the contract initialing all areas next to each term and condition extended services to Home Comfort USA for a 1 year contract to provide services. Our firm even offered a 30-day out clause that if Home Comfort USA was not please with our services at the end of 30-days then they could cancel the contract; the CEO did not exercise this option as we provided an 11% ROI at the end of the first 30 days. Since the CEO Ken Starr opted to continue with our services after the 30-day trial he was agreeing to the 12 month of services as written in the contract.
We hired two independent contractors (1099's) for 11 months that were dedicated to the Home Comfort USA account as we had a 1 year contract with Home Comfort. Unfortunately, approximately 2.5 months is Ken Starr brought a new CFO onboard Landon Brewer, Landon Brewer lacked integrity and chose not to honor the contract in place between our two organizations that CEO Ken Starr had signed and agreed to. Never in my professional career have I worked with anyone like Landon Brewer, a person that lacks integrity, business ethics and displays a total disregard and for the Home Comfort USA vendors. When we email them about their contractual obligation Landon Brewer simply sidestepped the issue and used profanity and rude remarks in his replies. Knowing that the contract was legally binding and that he was in the wrong Landon Brewer chose to use intimidation and threatening remarks to try and get out of the contract between our firm and Home Comfort USA. Landon even went as far as to threaten our personnel with physical hard and threaten to ruin our company using the words "I will burry you" in his reply. I cannot believe that Ken Starr would allow for this behavior to come from the CFO of Home Comfort USA. Ken Starr was intentionally in breach of contract with us, the contract he signed and agreed to. He even looked the other way when Landon Brewer chose to threaten our people, our firm, and our safety when we told him we would enforce the contract.
Home Comfort USA ripped us off and we are demanding payment in full for the contract duration in the amount of $180,000.00 + damages including but not limited to the cost of the independent contractors hired and dedicated to the Home Comfort USA account.
Until Ken Starr and Landon Brewer of Home Comfort USA chose to conduct themselves with ethics and integrity we urge you to not do business with Home Comfort USA as you may be they next to get ripped off!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Comfort usa ceo ken starr lack integrity and business ethics
- Home comfort usa cfo landon brewer lack business ethics
- Reason of review:
- unethical business practices
- Preferred solution:
- The contract paid in full as the owner Ken Starr and Home Comfort USA is obligated to do.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Heating And Air Conditioning And Plumbing Services
- Home Comfort Usa Plumbing Service
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "Well, I just got done removing the last of the Gutter Helmet (GH) from my house. It did keep the leaves out, but it also kept the water out..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."